Children Slums Nepal.JPG

providing hope beyond poverty

World Link Partners has operated for more than 20 years internationally linking resources and funds to alleviate poverty, illiteracy, and sub-standard health. Our mission is to provide opportunity beyond poverty, hope beyond the slums. We sponsor schools, children's education, families in crisis, provide nutrition, health training and medical support. Our programs are focused in Nepal and Guatemala supporting remote indigenous villages and urban slums.

Our sponsorship program links sponsors directly with those most in need. Our overhead expenses are 5% leaving 95% of your funding to aid families and children in need. Learn how you can become a sponsor here.


Due to the pandemic, in addition to school sponsorship, our focus has been on food distribution, emergency care, vaccinations, and medical care.
 

what we do

naru agriculture.jpeg

agricultural and nutrition training
in guatemala 

VILLAGE FARMERS HAVE THE LAND TO CULTIVATE, HAVE A GREAT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEIR CROP'S GROWING CONDITIONS, BUT ARE SEEKING TRAINING TO GROW OTHER VEGETABLES, BUY SEEDS AND RECEIVE ON-GOING TECHNICAL SUPPORT. THE WOMEN CAN DO PROJECT PROVIDES TRAINING IN NUTRITION, GARDENS, CHICKEN PRODUCTION AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT.

family photo.jpg

FAMILY SPONSORSHIP WITH NARU IN GUATEMALA

WORKING WITH RURAL MAYANS TO IMPROVE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR FAMILIES MOST IN NEED. FAMILY SPONSORSHIP GREATLY HELPS FAMILIES WITH LOSS OF INCOME, INFANT AND CHILD NUTRITION, NATURAL DISASTERS, PANDEMIC CRISIS, POOR LIVING CONDITIONS, NEEDED HUT REPAIR, ROOF REPLACEMENT, NUTRITION, HEALTH CARE AND EDUCATION ARE ALSO A PRIORITY.

family sitting together.jpg

THE HUMBLE VILLAGE
PROJECT IN GUATEMALA 

SPONSORSHIP HELPS SEVERELY MALNOURISHED MOTHERS AND CHILDREN. THEIR DIET IS PRIMARILY CORN TORTILLAS. UNDERWEIGHT MOTHERS AND CHILDREN RECEIVE NEEDED NUTRITION. FUNDING ALSO HELPS PARENTS WITH FARMING AND SKILLS TRAINING, EDUCATION, SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, CLEAN WATER, NUTRITION AND HYGIENE TRAINING.

food dist_nepal.jpeg
food dist_nepal.jpeg

FOOD DISTRIBUTION IN NEPAL

OUR SPONSORS PROVIDE CRUCIAL FOOD SUPPLIES TO THOSE MOST IN NEED BOTH IN THE INNER-CITY SLUMS AND ISOLATED VILLAGES. THIS HAS BEEN PARTICULARLY CRUCIAL WITH THE PANDEMIC DUE TO GOVERNMENT LOCKDOWNS AND RESTRICTIONS. THE POOR SUFFER THE MOST. ETERNAL HOPE INTERNATIONAL HAS DISTRIBUTED FOOD SUPPLIES TO OVER 3000 PEOPLE. 

volunteers health blood tests.jpg

HEALTH CARE IN NEPAL

MEDICAL CARE, DENTAL CARE AND HEALTH TRAINING ARE DESPERATELY NEEDED. TWICE A YEAR ETERNAL HOPE NEPAL PROVIDES HEALTH AND DENTAL CAMPS TO 200-300 FAMILIES IN NEPAL. WITH SUPPORT FROM SPONSORS, TOOTHBRUSHES, TOOTHPASTE AND TRAINING IS PROVIDED, AS WELL AS MENSTRUAL HYGIENE HEALTH AND EDUCATION.

CLASSROOM_NEPAL.jpeg

SPONSOR A SCHOOL IN NEPAL

ETERNAL HOPE INTERNATIONAL HELPS EDUCATE CHILDREN LIVING IN THE SLUMS. IN 2021 THEY EXPANDED SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TO INCLUDE SCHOOL SPONSORSHIP. FOR 1 YEAR, THE DONATION PAYS A TEACHER'S SALARY AND KEEPS KIDS IN SCHOOL. FUNDING ALSO PROVIDES SCHOOL LUNCHES, VITAMINS AND LEARNING MATERIALS.

If you are planning for a year, sow rice.

If you are planning for a decade, plant trees.
If you are planning for a lifetime, Educate pEOPLE.

Chinese Proverb